Careers at Benefit Solutions By Design
Interested in applying?
Full-time – Admin Assistant
We are hiring a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our growing team! This role requires minimum high school graduate with strong written, verbal and social media / excellent computer skill sets. A people person with high energy level focused on listening and communications.
The Administrative Assistant will work closely with the team while keeping the office organized, scheduling/time management, answering phones and preparedness for client meetings is a key task.
We would like to find someone who can:
- Schedule appointments
- Data Entry
- Educate clients about products and solutions
- Input and update client information in our CRM Customer internal database
- Effectively communicate progress and concerns of potential and existing customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Math skills
- Solid experience with MS Office / Excel / PowerPoint/Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
We would like to schedule a phone interview initially, then if agreed, we schedule a 1/2 day working interview to explore who we are and how our office is focused on our clients and future clients.
Life / Health Texas License a huge plus!
Part-time Customer Service
We are hiring a seasonal Part Time Position for Customer Service Work to support Medicare Open Enrollment. The plan starts 8/27 and the individual will be in training through Aust 3st.
Begin 8/27 – 8/31 Training
CSR begins 9/1 – 12/7
Hours: 10 – 3 (flexible) Mon – Fri
Role / Responsibilities: heavy telephone / data entry process
- Customer Service calls to current Medicare clients to review their prescription drug list and physicians
- Follow up with the physicians and providers to confirm their plan participation
- Update Rx list via ww.medicare.gov / print Rx list for file
- Additional request maybe to update new clients as well during open enrollment.
- Update the client folder and database.